NBLUG Mirror Survey

Dustin Mollo dustin at sonic.net
Sat Dec 7 17:48:06 PST 2002

He who suggests volunteers.  I don't have time to build a page and a CGI to
back it, so email it was.

Going through the survey shouldn't take anything more than 10 minutes, if
that.  I figured some people will reply, some won't.  I also figured the
ones who *really* want to see the mirrors stick around would reply since I'm
sure most might guess we're trying to figure out if keeping the mirrors
around is a good thing.

-Dustin