Zaurus feedback

Warren Raquel warquel at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 12 14:08:38 PST 2002

I just did a little more research into the card differences.

WCF11
Max Indoor Range: 300ft. (100ft. at 11Mbps)
Power Consumption: 300mA

WCF12
Max Indoor Range: 196ft. (65ft. at 11Mbps)
Power Consumption: 250mA

Also note that the WCF11 is a Type II card where as WCF12 is Type I.
Perhaps at a meeting if someone can bring their WCF11 and WCF12 we can
test them out. Anyone have either?