TCPA and the War effort

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Mon Dec 16 10:12:26 PST 2002

The very thought of the government having the ability to shutdown my
computer (or do anything else with my computer) without my consent or
knowledge at there whim disturbs me greatly.  If I was forced into a
situation like that, I would no longer use the computer.  I'd find something
else to do with my life.  I trust the government with that power about as
much as I trust M$ to make a secure, stable and powerful OS.

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116