TCPA and the War effort

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Mon Dec 16 11:26:50 PST 2002

I agree, and if such a unjust law were passed, I would defy it.  I was
speaking hypothetically in my statement.

We do need to stand up for our rights.  If we don't, who will?

If anyone's thinking "oh, someone else will take care of it" or "enough
people will object that my support isn't needed" that's the trap they want
you to fall for.  We need to fight, email your political representatives,
email the president, sign petitions, etc..  http://wwww.eff.org/ has some
excellent resources on their website, included information about TIA, which
appears to be yet another attempt at comprehensive surveillance on the
general public.

Thanks for listening. :)

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116