Kernel 2.4.18-18 Compile Problems..

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Fri Dec 20 22:44:47 PST 2002

I think I will come to the conclusion that there is something stinky with
RedHat's 2.4.18-18 kernel source package.

On one of my stock Red Hat 7.3 boxes I compiled the 2.4.18-4 kernel and
modules without a problem using their stock config for my platform.  Then I
installed the new 2.4.18-18 kernel and proceeded to do the same thing.  No
Deal man, it bombed during compilation of the modules.

Go get 2.4.18-19 and give it a go.... ; )  It came out yesterday.....  I will
also...

- --
Mark Street, D.C.
Red Hat Certified Engineer