Digital Video on Linux?

Lincoln Peters lincoln_peters at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 5 20:14:55 PST 2002

I found a page about Broadcast 2000 on Heroinewarrior.com, and it said:
"After a long period of deliberation on the matter, Broadcast 2000 has been
removed from public access due to excessive liability."

The page about Cinelerra did not have a message like that, but there was no
link to download it on that page either.  All products other than those two
had download links (if it were commercial software, I would have at least
expected informatoin on how to order).

Is there any other way to get those programs, or do I need to use something
else?  Should I just get an iMac?