NBLUG meeting and pizza

Kevin Bingham kevin at oreilly.com
Wed Feb 13 07:37:05 PST 2002

Tuesday night's (last night's) General meeting was in the Tarsier room at
O'Reilly, at 7:30pm. Directions are here:
    http://nblug.org/info.cgi

The InstallFest is at SSU on Saturday, 10:30AM - 4PM. Information,
directions, and how to sign up for an install can be found on the NBLUG
home page:
    http://nblug.org/

-Kevin