Video Card Reccomendations?

dustin dustin at sonic.net
Thu Feb 14 13:53:11 PST 2002

Hey Adam,

Here at I work I picked up a VisionTek GeForce2 MX200 AGP card at CompUSA
and have been very happy with it.  I chose to use the nvidia commercial
drivers.

And can I just say my (OpenGL) screensavers have never looked so good ;)
Oh - and I've also found the spectrum analyzer that's part of xmms to be
very cool running with 3D acceleration.

Good luck!

-Dustin