Video Card Reccomendations?

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Thu Feb 14 14:19:53 PST 2002

I've heard many good things about the Nvidia cards under Linux, and Dustin's
suggestion is a good one.

Also, I'm running a Linux box at home with an ATI Radeon 128 card in it.  It
seems to perform quite well.  DVD playback looks nice, the OpenGL screen
savers are pretty, and the card I've got even has a digital out. :)

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116