Digital Video on Linux?

Andrew argonaut at softhome.net
Thu Feb 14 20:33:35 PST 2002

Hope it's not too late to mention this:

I saw that TUCOWS has a download link for an old version of
Broadcast 2000. If you dig around, you could probably find a
newer version somewhere else. A great thing about free
redistributable software is that once it has been released, it's
pretty much impossible to get rid of it. (Can you say deCSS? I
knew you could!)

There is also a commercial video editing package out. I forgot
its name but I think it's on the TUCOWS site also. I'm offline at
the moment, so I can't check, but I think it got a 5-cows rating.
It's about $100, but that's several hundred bucks cheaper than
even a used iMac. Good luck.