Thanks for Installfest

Eric Eisenhart eric at eisenhart.com
Sun Feb 17 15:20:59 PST 2002

On Sun, Feb 17, 2002 at 09:51:49AM -0800, Jeffrey Miller wrote:
> Just wanted to drop a quick thanks to NBLUG for the Installfest.

You're welcome; glad we could help.

> Next to get networking up so I can get a window manager.  (Strange.  I
> ended up with X + Gnome, but no real window manager, so I can't move the
> darn windows).

Well, whenever you manage to get dialup working, it should be as easy as
"apt-get update ; apt-get install sawfish-gnome sawfish-themes"
--
    Eric Eisenhart   Freedom is slavery.      http://eric.eisenhart.com/
 ^  ICQ#: 48217244   Ignorance is strength.   eric-dot-sig at eisenhart.com
/e\ Perl&SQL Coder   War is peace.            IRC Nicks: Falsch Freiheit
---                        -- George Orwell