Strange crashes that make me say "huh?"

Lincoln Peters lincoln_peters at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 18 09:51:34 PST 2002

Strangely enough, I re-ran Red Capret yesterday, and it found _another_ set
of updates available (or maybe it crashed before I could install the first
set; I'm not sure).  Once I got them, I logged out of KDE, logged back into
GNOME, and so far, everything's working.

Of course, I've only been logged in for about 5 minutes, but that's longer
than I could stay logged in yesterday.