Strange crashes that make me say "huh?"

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Mon Feb 18 19:37:27 PST 2002

This is a good point.  I cleaned up several of the older Nautilus dir's as
well as my .gnome dir and found that I could cut the nautilus zombies by
about 10-15 processes.  I DO have nautilus drawing the desktop but the
zombies only show up when I run a nautilus shell on its own.  As soon as I
kill it away go the zombies.  Ximian must be upgrading the tree with some
buggy Nautilus code or not cleaning up old configs with the new package
installs.

I am going to create a fresh user and see if the same thing happens.

I have not experienced any had lockups or crashes..... I run only Intel
processors.