Exchange Server..

Tom Rowe trowe at pezziking.com
Tue Feb 26 15:38:22 PST 2002

I am not an Exchange user, however, I would be surprised if it did not allow
for a POP3 account connection??  I do this with an Interchange Server at my
work and POP3 and even IMAP clients can connect.  With Pop3, it will
download the email to the workstation and with IMAP it does not.  Maybe
Exchange has some notes on that.

Good luck...TR