Proxy server question.

Julian Plamann jp at osnw.org
Mon Jan 7 16:35:38 PST 2002

Hi everyone.

I've recently been playing with Squid and have a simple caching-proxy server set up here at my house. What I'd like to know is whether it's possible to use an external proxy server from within a network behind a transparent proxy server. E.G. bypassing the transparent proxy with the use of another proxy specified in a web browser.

I've tried to get info. on it and have gotten mixed results.

Thanks,
  Julian (jp at osnw.org)

--

http://julianpages.com   http://osnw.org