registrars?

Troy Engel tengel at sonic.net
Thu Jan 17 12:25:43 PST 2002

ME <dugan at passwall.com> wrote:

> I use netsol.com  (networksolutions.com). They charge a lot more than
> many of the other ones out there, and their service is not the best and
> their system for record update is low-tech, but I figure they will be
> around for a long time. (Charging as much as they do, they better not go
> away.)

Oops, let me clarify -- I assumed anyone on this list knows to steer clear of network solutions.  I am wondering what people use *instead of* these pain in the ass useless people (yes, my opinion is very bad of them).  I'm digging around here:  http://www.newregistrars.com/activeregs.html

-te

--
Troy Engel :: KeyID DF3D5207
I killed a process today, just to watch it die.