DSL and Linux questions...

kory white webscribe at lastpioneers.com
Wed Jan 30 20:23:29 PST 2002

Beware beware Pacific Bell....They are the defendant in a class action suit
by smaller ISPs(including our own sonic.net) for their DSL policies (that's
not totally it but all that will fit in this e-mail). And my personal
experience with Pacific Bell and DSL warrants their being sued all by
itself. I signed up through my ISP (sonic.net) and Pacific Bell ignored that
fact and charged me for things I never ordered and made my life miserable
until they finally listened to my ISP and myself and cut me loose.

I have my DSL through sonic.net and it rocks....sonic rocks....sonic is
cheaper, I believe and I know for sure they actually know something about
DSL and the internet in general, which is much more than I can say for
Pacific Bell.

kory