DSL and Linux questions...

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Wed Jan 30 21:50:25 PST 2002

Well to answer your question.......  Linux and PPPoE since you don't get a
static IP with Pac Hell, start reading on how to hook up your linux box
with PPPoE.

http://www.openhere.com/tech1/software/operating-systems/linux/hardware-support/dsl/

Dump the borg scum and go with Sonic......  Fixed IP(s), nice back end,
good customer service, local business.