One word: WOW!

Dustin Mollo dustin at sonic.net
Thu Jul 4 09:24:36 PDT 2002

On Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 09:09:57AM -0700, Andru Luvisi wrote:
> The article does not mention any Linux related products or services, only
> that they plan to exhibit their Windows XP embedded technology.  Perhaps
> exhibitors should be required to demonstrate products or services that are
> Linux related?
>
> I can't imagine Microsoft allowing Red Hat to have a booth at an ASP
> developers conference, for example.

With the possible exception of Microsoft, I would guess that companies
running shows such as LinuxWorld, would be happy to have someone spending
money to take up floor space and not too particular as to whom that company
is or what they have to sell so long as it's relatively related to the topic
of the expo.

-Dustin