One word: WOW!

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Mon Jul 8 11:46:02 PDT 2002

Well, XP is based on Windows 2000 and Windows 2000 is "based on NT
Technology", and NT is based on a SCO Unix kernel, so there..  That's your
"relatively related."  Maybe they're finally going to admit they ripped off
a SCO kernel..  hehe.. :)

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116