One word: WOW!

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Mon Jul 8 11:51:09 PDT 2002

I'd like to see Red Hat or another big Linux computer try to register a
booth at an M$ related conference.  I'd like to see what happens, I think
M$, after this, would really have to let them in.  It'd be bad publicity if
they didn't.  This would actually be quite an opportunity for M$ to show
their true colors.  If they refuse a booth to them, then their intentions
are obvious and can be publicised widely (and most certainly would be).

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116