DefCon

ME dugan at passwall.com
Mon Jul 8 13:56:53 PDT 2002

Heya,

I showed up at the meeting with Hans Reiser. Were you there? If so, were
you about 2/3rds back?

Gearing up for DefCon. I ordered some new GNU Tee shirts for normal wear
and figure they should go nicely with the con. My present one is faded and
not as good as these new ones should be.

I may have told you before, but The Star Trek Experience (according to one
of my friends) is now allowing you to "ride" it as many times as you like
on the same ticket. It may be a special offer kind of thing or limited
time, but I think I will go to see this again (3rd year for me). I'd also
like to see Blueman or a magic show. I saw "The Amazing Johnathon" last
year, and it was cute in a brutish sort of way.

I'll try to be at NBLUG again this Tuesday if I can remember. Lately, it
has been hard. :-/

Anyway, L8rz,

-ME