802.11 kernel errors

ME dugan at passwall.com
Tue Jun 11 02:38:05 PDT 2002

Have you tried using the alternate channels for the 802.11b card and
station? Perhaps you can find a range the NIC/unit use that the phone does
not, or see if the phone can have its frequency changed to something that
the other does not.

Good thing you found the problem, that would have taken a bit of time to
trouble shoot over e-mail ];>

-ME

On 11 Jun 2002, error wrote: > <snip alot of very helpful information>