DefCon

Eric Eisenhart eric at eisenhart.com
Mon Jun 17 17:02:46 PDT 2002

On Mon, Jun 17, 2002 at 04:46:18PM -0700, error wrote:
> So I have been accepted to speak at DefCon this year and I wanted to do
> an informal survey of the nblug.

What are you going to speak on?

Can you talk about it at an NBLUG meeting sometime, too?

> How many of you are planning on attending DefCon X?

I've actually never been, but have considered going before.  I always either
don't have time or don't have money...  I'm sure Shatter's probably going,
though.
Eric Eisenhart                                  eric-dot-sig at eisenhart.com
Perl, SQL, Linux and Web            ^           IRC: Freiheit at openprojects
Coder, Sysadmin and geek           /e\                AIM: falsch freiheit
http://eric.eisenhart.com/         ---                       ICQ: 48217244