[Security Announce] MDKSA-2002:040 - openssh update (fwd)

Brad Cox brad at linuxbofh.com
Wed Jun 26 19:30:44 PDT 2002

I don't know what that article is about, but there is a very secure
piece of software that has _never_ failed _me_.  You can find it at
http://cr.yp.to

The author is Daniel J. Bernstein.  Some people don't like him as a
person.  That is not sufficient reason to use his product.  That is a
logical fallacy, commonly refered to as Argumentum ad Hominum (sp?).

The software is _very_ difficult to set up, _unless_ of course you can
and will read/learn.

Brad Cox		brad at linuxbofh.com
Key fingerprint = E741 589E 4A43 DA89 C5AA  B9A3 7E44 18BB C16B F62D
Marriage is a romance in which the hero dies in the first chapter.