OK, time to learn how to build a server.

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Mon Mar 4 17:29:04 PST 2002

RedHat distributions are web and mail ready pretty much right out of the
box.

Apache and Sendmail are the servers that it comes with.
The Apache control panel under X will let you configure all that web stuph.
(Redhat 7.2 comes with an Apache configuration utility, it's a little
lacking in ease and completeness, but it functions)

Sendmail has configuration files in /etc/mail/*.  Also /etc/aliases is a
file you'd be interested in, and /etc/sendmail.cf

I would make sure you lock down ALL ports on this machine except 80 and 25
and make sure you are 'up2date'.

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116