OK, time to learn how to build a server.

derf derf at sonic.net
Tue Mar 5 09:36:27 PST 2002

I feel kind of weird because sendmail is so far the only MTA I even halfway
understand.  I tried learning qmail (this was before I knew much about
sendmail) and found the documentation terse and difficult to piece together.
It seemed to be written from the perspective of already knowing sendmail or
something else....

I'm sticking with sendmail for now on our servers... but might be tempted to
switch to exim or qmail in the future.

Derf