Enterprise DNS change

Coy Thorp Coyt at mdli.com
Tue Mar 5 14:35:53 PST 2002

	Has anyone in this group ever had to change their internal DNS?  My
company is going through this re-branding process, and as part of it, they
have told us (IT) that all of our internal DNS is going to reflect it.
Since I'm the NE, I get to think of everything that has to change, and to
coordinate that change.  If anyone out there has done this, can they give me
a list of gotcha's?  Some things that you overlooked that maybe bit you
later?  Any help/info would be appreciated.

CoyT