What the heck is a bus error?

Lincoln Peters lincoln_peters at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 25 20:59:46 PST 2002

I don't have the authority to swap the NIC's on these computers (besides,
the NIC is built into the motherboard).  I can test them for hardware
problems, but if I find any, I doubt that anyone will fix them before I
graduate.  Actually, the way things are going, the current Freshman class
will probably graduate before they get around to making *anything* work
here.