Here's a new one.. (telnet to SMTP port)

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Mon May 6 17:24:39 PDT 2002

No telnetrc involved..  It's kind of bizarre, it doesn't happen
consistently..  *shrugs*

I just won't sweat it.. I replacing the silly machine anyway. :)

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116