adding slowness and obfuscation

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Tue May 7 15:55:32 PDT 2002

In their login script set top to run with zero delay between refreshes in
the background. :)  That's one way.  Make sure it will die when they logout.
Or have a script that runs in the background when they login that calls any
program that eats cpu in the background, again make sure it'll die when they
logout.

Maybe someone else will have a better suggestion, but that's my idea. :)

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116