Meeting

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Wed May 15 08:44:08 PDT 2002

I think you've got some great ideas there Augie..  I'd especially like to
learn about administration of PostgreSQL and MySQL..  Converting an mdb over
to Postgres might be cool, too.  Basic administration of Apache is, well,
basic. :)

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116