Volunteering to assist

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Wed May 15 11:17:51 PDT 2002

Along those lines, ITEC is working on developing
a general Linux training course package along the
Linux+ and LPIC-1 certifications.  For those
who are new to Linux, the Linux+ would be better
suited to give folks a good introduction to using
Linux from an end user point of view.  Maybe a
big group deal (I think the class room size is
approximately 14 to 16 units) for an introductory
class perhaps.

Just a thought, I am open to discussing this to
the LUG in more details via the net.  And yes,
though ITEC is based near Denver, CO, we have
access to training facilities in the SF Bay
area, Redwood City, and San Jose.

Sincerely,

Crawford Rainwater
CEO and Consultant