Meeting

Eric Eisenhart eric at eisenhart.com
Wed May 15 15:46:20 PDT 2002

On Wed, May 15, 2002 at 10:12:34AM -0700, Tim Allwine wrote:
> On Wed, 15 May 2002 09:05:35 -0700
> Eric Eisenhart <eric at eisenhart.com> wrote:
> > Actually, for the most part we're a disorganized bunch of
> > ragamuffins with no time.
>
> No time, true.
>
> "ragamuffins"????
>
> Not.

Okay, okay; I'll concede the point.

We're disorganized and have no time, but we dress too well to be
ragamuffins.

And, to be fair, some of us are perfectly capable of being organized.  But
it's a lot easier to be motivated to be organized when there's 40 hours a
week specifically set aside for something and a paycheck at the end.  I
think I end up using up all my organizational energy at work and have none
left over afterwards.  (And I still have a really messy desk)
--
    Eric Eisenhart   Freedom is slavery.      http://eric.eisenhart.com/
 ^  ICQ#: 48217244   Ignorance is strength.   eric-dot-sig at eisenhart.com
/e\ Perl&SQL Coder   War is peace.            IRC Nicks: Falsch Freiheit
---                        -- George Orwell