Introduction / Offer for help

augie schwer at sonic.net
Thu May 23 19:28:00 PDT 2002

On Thu, 23 May 2002, ME wrote:
# While we are on the topic of fliers, do we have any artists in the
# group? Well, design some fliers that state the purpose of the gropup, when
# we meet, and make the fliers enticing. Provide space to include
# description of the upcoming meetings, the topics and speakers.

off topic, but i think it would be cool if we had our own rendition of
'tux' as our nblug mascot.

# Someone provide a list of meetings and topics for the next 6 months and I
# will work to get notices placed on the SSU campus about the user group.

these notices will go un-noticed for the next three months, it is summer.

-augie