One last netbooting issue

Lincoln Peters lincoln_peters at hotmail.com
Fri May 24 10:59:30 PDT 2002

I already tweaked the /etc/init.d/network script so that it never touches
the eth0 interface.  And there do not appear to be any shutdown procedures
that would affect dhcpcd except maybe for killall.

I'll look into the killall script at Lunch break today.  Maybe I can
re-write it to specifically *not* kill dhcpcd.