mirroring update

E Frank Ball frankb at efball.com
Wed Oct 2 19:51:20 PDT 2002

On Wed, Oct 02, 2002 at 07:09:40PM -0700, augie wrote:
}
} On Wed, Oct 02, 2002 at 06:12:04PM -0700, E Frank Ball wrote:
} > Eric:  Thanks for the help on the Redhat apt stuff.  I made the dummy
} > rpms and it is mostly all working.  7.2 and 7.3 are working great.  6.2
} > still wants to install sendmail and apache when I do a dist-upgrade, but
} > the upgrade caught most of the stuff so I left it at that.
}
} i've had several fellow students ask me about the apt for rpm stuff, i
} pointed them to apt4rpm.sourceforge.net but i was wondering if there
} was any more links i could give them.

http://mirror.nblug.org/redhat/apt/apt-rpm.example.html

This has links to all the binary rpms for Redhat, it was all I needed.
I see the other site has SuSE rpms, which will make my boss happy.

   E Frank Ball                frankb at efball.com