Non-profit in Santa Rosa looking for Linux Volunteer

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Tue Oct 8 13:52:53 PDT 2002

I'm willing to take a look at it and see what's needed.  Is the computer
remotely manageable at the moment?  I live in San Rafael but am up in Santa
Rosa frequently and can remotely manage as well.  Do you know which
distribution of Linux it is running?

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116