seeking good debugging sites

Lorie Obal lobal at cds1.net
Mon Oct 14 22:25:20 PDT 2002

Hi all,
	I'm conducting some research on responses to bugs & viruses by the
open source community vs closed source vendors.  Besides the Debian
project and bugtraq, does anyone have any favorite sites they would
recommend for fix requests and responses?  I am particularly interested in
sites that include the dates.

For those of you forced to slave away in a Win world for paychecks,
recommendations for the best responses for fixes for their products would
also be very welcome.  I imagine the incident levels would provide many
data points. ;-)

-Lorie

--
Lorie Obal
lobal at cds1.net
Proudly e-mailed from open source software!