Is it time to throw tomatoes?

Andrew argonaut at softhome.net
Tue Oct 15 17:45:07 PDT 2002

On Tue, 15 Oct 2002 17:12:23 -0700
augie <schwer at sonic.net> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 05:01:13PM -0700, Andrew wrote:
> > Done. In fact, why don't I scan it tonight and post it for
> > all to enjoy?
>
> ooh, this sounds good! :)
>
>  -augie

Just found out I can't get to a scanner tonight. You'll have to
wait 'til tomorrow.

I hope you don't misunderstand me, Augie. It's not a threatening
letter directed at *me* specifically. It's not that juicy. It's
just a form letter they're sending out to strongarm everyone in
their database. (I guess they bought the mailing list for a trade
show I went to. Wish I could delete my record from their
database.)

A.