Best Mail Reader

minnigerode minniger at minnigerode.org
Wed Oct 23 07:37:15 PDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-10-23 at 01:30, Warren Raquel wrote:
> Just wondering what everyone's favorite mail programs were (on Linux of
> course). I'm looking for a good one that handles multiple accounts very well
> and handles PGP encrypted mail easily. Mentions of both GUI and console
> programs are fine, GUI pref. While we're on the subject, news readers as
> well, once again GUI or console. Thanks.

> Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband.
> http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/freeactivation.asp

Of course there's Evolution from Ximian.  Multiple IMAPs
and POPs.  Includes a calendar, tasklist, contacts,
and some sort of RDF thing I haven't bothered with yet.

I initially thought I would dislike it's outlook like layout.
But it keeps the "standard" layout without all the braindead
stuff.

Now I just need to get it to sync with my zaurus.

dave