RedHat Road Tour -- question for you

troy fryman at sonic.net
Thu Oct 24 13:18:26 PDT 2002

On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 04:16:38PM -0700, Eric Eisenhart wrote:
> We're hashing out the details of RedHat coming to our town (November 13th;
> http://nblug.org/#20021113 6:30pm; proper announcement for this and Augie's
> GPG talk coming soon) and in addition to showing off to a general "hang out
> and talk" kind of period and showing off 8.0, there's about half an hour
> where they can either do Q&A or a small presentation on, well, almost
> anything...
>
> So, anybody have any ideas on topics to suggest to them?

software patents.
RH has a few, and the official line is to "protect them"  Actually i
believe their official line, but it would be interesting, nonetheless,
to hear what they have to say.  Like what, specifically, has been
patented?

What do i care, i can't even be there... But that's what i'd ask about.

-t