Weired help request

Murry Shohat murry at sonic.net
Wed Oct 30 08:39:56 PST 2002

OK, NBLUGers, you can tease me mercilessly but please consider helping
on this one.

I need to restore a Vaio notebook to pure W2K operation. It had been a
dual boot machine. When I simply loaded the CD and tried to perform a
full install, including an NTSF format of Drive C, a weird thing
happened. At the reboot phase, LIL- comes up and the system hangs.

How can LIL- come up when the drive has been reformated under NTSF? And,
how can I get out of this endless loop?

Thanks in advance for help, and raspberries for the teasing.

Murry

--
Murry Shohat    Executive Director
e-mail:  murry at embedded-linux.org
Voice: 707.576.0115       FAX: 707.576.1944