Weired help request

Murry Shohat murry at sonic.net
Wed Oct 30 09:24:19 PST 2002

Yeah, Andru -- I will need mucho lucko. On idea 1, I did this and the
rescue mode wanted a diskette that apparently should have been prepared
during the first W2K install. Absent the diskette, abort was the only
option.

Idea 2 not needed because idea 3 worked.

Thanks for the ribbing,

Murry

--
Murry Shohat    Executive Director
e-mail:  murry at embedded-linux.org
Voice: 707.576.0115       FAX: 707.576.1944