When IDG goes too far...

Dustin Mollo dustin at sonic.net
Thu Sep 5 09:38:10 PDT 2002

Hello boys and girls,

Lemme tell you a story......

So, when hte original LinuxWorld came around, I signed up to attend.  I put
down my NBLUG affiliation as my company.  I also used my home phone number.
Ever since then, I've gotten odd phone calls at home of people wanting to
speak to my HR department, or to the finance group.

This morning, was my most interesting call.  It was from Dunn and Bradstreet
wanting to update their records for the North Bay Linux Users Group.  You
ever try to tell D&B that you aren't a real company nor are you a real
non-profit?  I hate it when I don't fit into a box.  heh...

-Dustin

ObMoral:  Don't put home phone numbers on LWE badges.