When IDG goes too far...

augie schwer at sonic.net
Thu Sep 5 10:19:47 PDT 2002

On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 11:09:23AM -0600, Crawford Rainwater wrote:
> > i gave my work phone number, and last week i got a call from them
> > wanting to "update" their info. the funny part is that the company
> > name and tittle i used was:
> >
> > College Sucks Inc.
> > Chief Nerd
> >
> > i guess they'll try anything.
> >
> Hence why I make our marketing folks go through the
> lists. ;-)  You would be surprised at some of the ones
> we have seen...LOL

i think next time i'll just put NBLUG as the organization, and
dustin's home phone# as the contact info. ;) that way they don't have
to waste space with new data. mwaahaha...

--
"There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand
binary, and those who don't."

registered linux user #229905
Key fingerprint = 9815 AE19 AFD1 1FE7 5DEE  2AC3 CB99 2784 27B0 C072
gpg public key: http://www.sonic.net/schwer/schwer.asc