[ANNC] Tux Paint 2002.09.08

nbs nbs at sonic.net
Mon Sep 9 15:16:29 PDT 2002

On Sun, Sep 08, 2002 at 07:04:42PM -0700, Andrew wrote:
<snip>
> They love 'em all. Great work. I'd recommend these to others with
> little kids.

Thanks!  I'm glad!

> I tried Vectoroids, as well, but got an error message when I
> tried to start it up. Something about sdl.dll, if I recall
> correctly. I'll double check when I go to their house again in a
> few days.

Ooh - Hmm.  Looks like Vectoroids didn't get ZIPped up with SDL DLLs.
You MIGHT just be able to drop the ones from one of the other games
into the folder and then try the 'vectoroids.exe' once more.

<snip>
> PS: By the way, to put face to email address, I was the one you
> met at the "Maddog" Hall meeting a while ago. Thanks again for a
> good show.

I remember!  Well - I don't remember your face, but I remember you ;)

-bill!