[NBLUG/talk] SquirrelMail and PHP.

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Mon Apr 21 10:51:01 PDT 2003

I run Apache 2 series with the new squirrelmail rpm without a hitch which is a
much different config than the 1.3 series.  I dug back to my old 1.3 series
httpd.conf files and dug out some stuff...  It may help.... it may not...

#
# DirectoryIndex: Name of the file or files to use as a pre-written HTML
# directory index.  Separate multiple entries with spaces.
#
DirectoryIndex index.html index.htm index.shtml index.php index.php4
index.php3 index.cgi

#
# AddType: allows you to tweak mime.types without actually editing it, or to
# make certain files to be certain types.
#
# The following is for PHP4 (conficts with PHP/FI, below):
<IfModule mod_php4.c>
  AddType application/x-httpd-php .php4 .php3 .phtml .php
</IfModule>

# The following is for PHP3:
<IfModule mod_php3.c>
  AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .php3
  AddType application/x-httpd-php3-source .phps
</IfModule>

# The following is for PHP/FI (PHP2):
<IfModule mod_php.c>
  AddType application/x-httpd-php .phtml