[NBLUG/talk] OT: [Fwd: Stealth DMCA. Be afraid. Be very afraid...]

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Tue Apr 22 10:45:01 PDT 2003

Just an FYI, several states (including CO where ITEC is HQ'ed)
has passed variants of this already.  The CO one was passed last
Monday, 14 April after many LUGs in the area sent in opposition
emails to the local reps, yet no luck.

More details can be found on EFF's site about the particulars
of the Stealth DCMA's floating around and the ones that have been
enacted already (don't have the link handy at the moment).

FWIW.

--- Crawford

The I.T.E.C. Company
P.M.B. 146
368 South McCaslin Boulevard
Louisville, CO 80027 USA
+1 (303) 604-2550 (voice)
+1 (866) 604-2550 (toll free within the US)
+1 (303) 664-0036 (fax)
http://www.itec-co.com