[NBLUG/talk] SquirrelMail and PHP.

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Tue Apr 22 11:40:03 PDT 2003

I turned off all virtual hosting and pointed at the IP address of my web
server.  I still got the silly index.php source instead of the executed PHP.

Looking at the config file excerpts Mark Street posted, my config file seems
to match to the letter.

Argh..  This is becoming rather fustrating.  It seems like such a bloody
simple step that the webserver is missing!

Any other ideas, folks?

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116